Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Featuring "Being me" oh, n a tag too!





This really amazing thing just happened.... currently, my blog is listed the first in the MTV bloggers scroll.... Its basically this list of blog links people put up on mtv's website.
And I'm soo happy about it...no, i'm not being lame... this really is happy stuff for me... sadly, almost no one i know in real life is a blogger...and its 2 in the night right now... so i don't know who to call and tell!!!!  






See, MTV has this thing called bloggers belt, which basically is a collection of blogs . What u gotta do is go to mtvindia.com, click on blogs.... then type in ur details and blog link to submit....  if they like it, they'll put it up on the list.....and i JUST saw that mine's up there, the first one! 
So I just thought i'd write about it. 
Woohoo for me!!
I'll put up a pic of the webpage... cuz I'm not sure how long my blog's gonna stay on there...

Hmm.. see that? as I said, not too clear, but hey, that's my name alright, "mohit" written in red.... "gurgaon" in white after that. The pic is basically the pink chaddi campaign from my I.random.pinkarticle. Go read it if u want click the name.
Below that, "being me" in white...
For my blog description there, i wrote "random thoughts that are even more random in words.."
Which is in a way true... cuz I write totally random stuff that crosses my mind.... and when the turn comes to pen it down, all i write is pseudo-interesting, almost-funny stuff ;)
Anyway, I'm happy about the mtv thingy!! My very own first ( small-time) literary achievement. ( which I think isn't a very tough thing to do , oh well) 


I picked up this tag from another blog I was reading and thought it'd be a nice thing to write about.
What are tags? One is tempted to ask. Well, i didnt have a !@#$ clue either...  then i just read around sum more and figured being tagged just refers to blogging along certain "guidelines" ...which essentially beats its purpose..
but I thought it'd be fun!  so here goes:

Q 1) What does your user name mean?

A:  Exactly what it says: "Being me". It provides a (free) view of whats going on in my head.  hmm... isn't there a movie like that? i can't seem to remember.

Q 2) Elaborate on your user photo.

A: Wierdly, was taken in a brightly lit multiplex washroom.Don't ask why( u know u want to! ). Shows me wearing an overcoat. yes, the contrast has been messed around with a little using photo editor.

Q 3) How many comments do u have?

A: Do u mean the total? I didnt count. I'm sure its not a lot though. [ here's when I nudge you to leave a comment]

Q 4) What's your current relationship status?

A: Single.I'd be lying if I say I want that to be permanent ;)  . On the bright side, Valentine's just went by... and I still have a positive bank balance!   

Q 5)  What exactly are you wearing right now?

A:Blue tee with a white collar ( happens to be 1 of my fav! ) , black shorts.  Love the colours, yes.  oh, n purple chappals!

Q 6) What is your current problem?

A:  Refer Q 4.
hahaha... no seriously... its actually that i'm between jobs, and i want to get working again soon.

Q 7) What do you love the most? 

A: Since its a 'what', and not a 'who', I assume it refers to inanimate objects. So, my lappy and my cell. Yup, a sucker for gadgets.
Also, lazy sundays with my pals, DRIVING, coffee house chit chat.

Q 8) What makes you happy?

A: Doing the things I love the most. 

Q 9) Are you musically inclined?

A: Mostly yes. 

Q 10) What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?

A: I'd get up, dust it off my bed, lie down and go to sleep.
     No, actually, i'd try n figure out what all I can sell to sustain myself ;)

Q 11) If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?

A: Start blogging sooner!

Q 12) If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?

 A:  A snow leapord. They're spotted high up on the mountains (duh !) , have amazing balance, are real survivors. 

Q 13) Ever had a near death experience?

A: I did get my car to do a 360 once, by accident...  are u saying I could have died? I never thought of it that way (wide eyed)

Q 14) Name an obvious quality that you have.

A: I care about people. I actually give a darn.

Q 15) Whats the name of the song that's stuck in your head head right now?

A: Comfortably numb.

Q 16) Are you happy today?

A: My blog is currently listed first in the MTV blog belt. So YES!!!

Q 17) Who will cut and paste this first?

A: NO idea.

Q 18) Name someone with the same birthday as you

A: Sanjay Manjrekar, Bill Cosby.

Q 19) Do you have a secret crush on someone?

A: yup,    Genelia D'Souza (are you listening??!) 

Q 20) Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?

A: In it, no. Under it, yes. How is this even interesting?

Q 21) Have you ever been in a fight? 

A: Yes, oddly, the wierdo bit me. People ended up being amused as i got a bite mark on my neck. ewww.

Q 22) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?

A: Solo: No . Chorus: Yes. Was in the school choir in junior school. When puberty hit and my voice cracked, my musical ambitions went down the drain.  Stop grinning, its sad, i couldve been the next Indian Idol. 

Q 23) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

A: The eyes. [no, seriously.  I know what ure looking at too btw! ]

Q 24) What's your biggest mistake?

A: Not studying hard for CAT '08.

Q 25) Say something totally random about you.

A: I use Biotique green apple shampoo.

Q 26) Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

A: Yes, a relative (groan)

Q 27) Are you comfortable with your height?

A: Mostly, yes.

Q 28) What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?

A: Arranged pasta n wine at a private location.

Q 29) What are your favourite smells?

A: A handful actually...  coffee, my shampoo, varnish, gillette cool wave.

Q 30) What's something that really annoys you?

A: Badly spoken english . (the grammar n the pronunciation basically).... no, I'm seriously NOT stuck up!

Q 31) What's something you really like?

A: Hanging out with friends, people reading my blog.

Q 32) Do you give random hugs and kisses?

A: No, not random

Q 33) What's the latest you have ever stayed up?

A: A day and a half.

Q 34) Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?

A: Thankfully, no ( touchwood).


If you're reading this, I've tagged YOU!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its amazing mohit. but if i read this article and didn't know you at all, i'd actually think you are really interesting.

is this my way of complimenting your blog?

Go Tell!