Four places you have lived:
Although I was born in this city called Ludhiana, I'm not gonna include it in the 4 cuz I really don't remember any of it...
1) Chandigarh : We moved here when I started pre-school .... all I remember of he city is that it is amazingly planned out and clean....and wierdly, people carrying posters of PV Narsimha Rao (a politician, around 1992)
2) Delhi : Dilli, Delhi whatever you call it....I love the place!!! Have been here all through the 12 years of school ( fyi, I remained in the same school all through ) .... so Delhi is basically where I grew up, came to senses...and well, you can imagine the rest :P
Come visit, and you'll fall in LOVE with the street food, the hugely multi cultural influence, and the women ( :D)
3) Meerut : My college was here, so stayed in a hostel for 4 years.... its just about 60 kms. from Delhi. Although I hated the place initially, I started to love living in the hostel with my friends towards the end of college.... its an amazing thing when you're living with people your own age.... and even more amazing if you find the 'right' pals....they were almost a second family ...
4) Gurgaon : Living here right now..... its like a suburb of Delhi
the city's like FULL of malls.... I mean literally....whenever someone comes visiting, I don't know where to take them...so we just go to a mall. :P
The sad parts are :
there's not enough greenery...
there's a water supply problem sometimes..
power cuts... so its sad if you don't have a backup...
The good part , however, is that there's booze available 24 HOURS !! ( in Delhi, all the wine shops close at 10)
Four TV shows you love(d) to watch :
1) The Simpsons ( Love Homer !)
2) How I met you mother ( Robin's so hot !...plus there's BARNEY)
3) FRIENDS (Do I even have to mention it ?)
4) The wonder years. ( Now you remember..)
Four places you have been to on vacation :
1) GOA (OMG, you have to go here, if you haven't already.... THE best place to party!)
2) Mumbai ( I know, I know ... but hey, I love the place...still)
3) Pondicherry (not so much a place to party, but u'll love it if you want peace of mind)
4) Shimla ( My parents love this hill station...so been here a LOT as a kid)
Four of your favourite foods :
As a kid, and cuz I'm punju, I loved fried food..... and I still do...although I don't eat any of it now... fat kid that I was.... The food scene for me is pretty much in control ab ( touchwood).....and its sad cuz I know I'm a foodie at heart
1) Pizza !!!!!! Anything with cheese basically..
2) Vada Pav ( a la mumbai)
3) Rajma Chawal
Four websites you visit daily :
1) Google (Doesn't everyone have it as their homepage already ?)
2) Blogger ( duuuuhh !)
3) Facebook ( any other social networking's kinda sad... )
4) Gmail ( mainly to check if i've received any comments on the blog :P )
Four places you would rather be:
2) Italy ( they love their food !)
3) South Delhi
4) Paris ( The city of LOVE, people !)
Four things you hope to do before you die :
2) Own a Jaguar
3) Get a six pack ( gulp... did I say i'm working on it? )
4) Find her.
Four novels you wish you were reading for the first time:
2) Harry potter
3) Shakespeare, abridged
4) A fine balance
Four movies you love : ( I'm just assuming there was such a question)
1) Andaaz apna apna
2) McKenna's gold
4) Ben hur
I'm tagging :
Choco, Bharath, Shomoita, Veda....and anyone else who wants to WRITE !!
and btw, Zeba, thanks for this.... was feeling a lil low in the evening ( had a 'serious' talk with someone, so my head was all heavy) .... but I feel so much better after writing !