Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2008

the novelist??

OH MY GOD !! I did NOT see this one coming... this time to that girl's gone over the edge... poor thing, i wish the best for her (for me too, while i'm at it )....in the meanwhile i'm also thinking of starting an alternate career as a novelist with my first book titled "My psychotic ex girlfriend" ;)
Anyhow, there comes a time in everyone's life when you can look back at what happened... and either laugh or scream out.... thankfully, i don't want to do the latter
This week was definitely one of the wierdest... and i actually was disturbed for a couple of days ( i can't believe i still let myself get worried over this oh-so-over-stretched "ykt" issue ...no more!) ... but April's point of view really made sense....its encouraging to know sumone you can turn to for logical answers to the wierdest of questions :D
n yeah, unlike my "killer" friend Alex, with me to its "Bachna Ae Hasino" upside down .... in case u haven't seen the flick, its got fun-fun-love , in that order... mere saath to u can reverse the order and u've got my story!

its funny u know, like all the times in college when my gang would be upto mischief ... i'd be the silent spectator....but still the warden would point the torchlight at me and say "Mohit , idhar aao !" yea, i dont know if its a boon or a bane, but i almost always get the limelight when people are to be pointed at....

thinking about it, i don't really remember why i wanted to write today .... i guess it just sorts me out... even if my readership's down in the dumps.... maybe i should add more glamour to this blog...atleast my guy friends would visit ... ha!
till the next impulse ... mwaah

PS: I know that none of the above has any trace of coherence whatsoever... but that's just me :P

1 comment:

Anup sharma said...

Well said dear ,be it anything in the life it always comes to u in stranger manner then u expect it to be ,be it anything life is so strange that u can never predict it what that the fun part of it each moment is new for u untill its a Deja woo,but there is one thing for sure it makes a man tougher and tougher and helps him to take better decision in the future help him to choose whats write and wrong ,so forget the past just learn from it.............................
oh kuch zayada hi ho gaya all i wan2 say is or the moral of the story is ............
Be with the best and fuck the rest.....